Friday, March 20, 2020

Filming Blog 3



        This blog I will be talking about the recent events that have occurred with the corona virus. Since I have finished the movie all further blogs will be regarding this subject. I must reach my minimum of nine filming and editing blogs hence the tittle of this blog. As of right now all schools in the state are closed until at least mid April. All state wide   testing has been cancelled for the year and we will be starting a virtual school program in two weeks. Everyone was told by the government to self quarantine until further notice. Most public places are closed as well as a travel ban to Europe.  The world right now is a little in a little bit of a shock since this has never really happened before. This virus is new and scientists are trying to learn about it. There are many things about COVID-19 that are still unknown.
      Scientists know the virus mimics the flu in some way with the symptoms. Symptoms usually last from one to two weeks from what we know. With everyone being in quarantined there have been any shortages of products, especially hygiene and cleaning products. The best things we can do to avoid the virus is to not touch anyone or anything. Wash our hands frequently and practice social distancing.  Corona has had an effect on everything in world in some way. Many business' have had to shut down or lay off employee due to the drops in business. In my next blog I will go more into depth about the impact of COVID-19 on the film industry in particular. I mentioned in my last blog that I will be uploading my CCR soon. That blog should be up in a week or so. 









No comments:

Post a Comment