Thursday, April 2, 2020

Corana virus update

             This blog will is an update with all of the corona virus stuff. I haven't posted a blog in about a week and a half since last week was my spring break. Our schools have been canceled until at May 1. All non- essential business are shut down and all of our end of year testing has also been cancelled.  Even though our movie was our final exam my teacher will still be grading it. I will still be writing more blogs.  My CCR questions are due next week so soon I will be publishing a CCR blog. Since schools are closed all students are doing an online schooling program. We don't know how long until things go to back normal. The government is hoping all before summer begins.
            Last blog I said I would be talking about the effect COV1D-19 on the film industry in general. Multiple movies have delayed their premieres until further notice. Movies such as Black Widow, Mulan and the Minions Movie. Multiple film festival have been cancelled or delayed. AMC movie theaters let go 26,000 of their employees worldwide.  Popular TV shows like Stranger Things and Grey's Anatomy have delayed the filming of their new seasons. The Tony Awards have been postponed.  Disney World and Disney Land has been closed. The last time the parks closes was the 9/11 attacks.  Many music festivals have been cancelled as well, such as the Coachella music festival.



No comments:

Post a Comment