Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Editing Blog 2

This is my second editing blog. The first editing blog I posted I haven’t done very much editing. This blog I will talking more about the editing process.  At first we started editing on Pinnacle Studios. Pinnacle Studios is the editing software that comes with our school computers. It is not the best software, it is very slow and outdated. So we started on editing on Pinnacle Studios, but then we decided to edit on another software , IMovie. IMovie was just so much easier and simpler to use. And with this software we can use it straight from our phones while with Pinnacle Studios we have to use the same computer every time. Which makes it more difficult
When the entire movie was edited we ended up having more then the two minute maximum. We were actually almost at four minutes. We ended up cutting everything after the the two minute mark. We also added all of our titles. During our peer review we didn’t have our titles in but it is a important requirement. The titles were fairly simple to add into.  We have a few more re-edits then we are done with our movie basically. I will be creating more blogs to reach my number of twelve. My next blog will probably be a reshooting or an re editing. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment