Thursday, March 19, 2020

Re Editing Blog

This is my re-editing blog. As I said in my previous blog there were very few re shots that had to be done. This included the fixing of the dialogue. Once we re shot those scenes it was very easy to add into our movie. I just had to add the new clip where we wanted it to be. Then you just delete the old clips and thats it. Our movie is now completely finished. The titles are in and all of the transitions are clear. The very last step is our CCR questions. These are  reflection questions so we can learn and grow.
I will go more into depth about the CCR questions in a blog solely regarding these questions. Based on the current circumstances with the corona virus everything right now has been changed in some way. My next blog I will go into depth about how the virus has effected my journey with the movie. I will be talking about the changes that have been made school ways. Luckily for me and my partner our movie was finished before anything serious occurred. Some other students might be having a harder time if they didn't complete their film yet. In upcoming blogs I will continue to track my process. I will talk about the effects of the virus on the film industry.  The virus is unlike anything we have seen before and we must keep updated with the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment