Monday, April 6, 2020

Update on the Corana virus

   Since my last blog that was posted last Thursday not much has changed. Everyone is still in quaratine. We are starting on our second week of online school. The government does not know how long we will have to stay in quaratine. They are saying we might have to saty in quaratine until summer. Along with everyone else I am hoping that is not true. During the summer is the chance to hang out with my friends everyday and go to the beach. I also travel and go to an overnight camp during the summer so I am hoping everthing blows over before then.  We all have to do our part and stay inside to help. The less we go out the faster things will get better.
  Today is Monday and I will post another blog on the upcoming Thursday. On Wednesday I will be turing in my CCR questions. So my thursday blog will be about my CCR rather than more corana virus updates. Worldwide there are over one million confirmed cases of the corana. There are 340,000 cases and 10,000 deaths in the United States. The US has the highest number of confirmed cases.  The world at the moment is all freaked out since we have never experinced something like this. This pandemic will be stuff our grandchildren might read about in their history classes.  At the moment all we can do is stay inside and frequenlty wash our hands. I will continure blogging about my journey with the outbreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment