Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog 2

   This is our second filming blog. For our movie I will have twelve different blogs along the way. These blogs are tracking our progress. I have already done one filming blog. There has to be a minimum of three filming blog and three editing blogs. My first filming blog I talked about my filming experience. Me and my partner filmed all of the footage we need last weekend. Next class we will begin the editing process. We need to get majority of the editing done since next week on the fifth we are doing a peer review.
    Since we were able to film everything already I haven't bee doing much. I have not started editing yet but I will be starting next class. Once me and my partner start editing we can see if we need to do any re shoots. We won't be able to re shoot until after editing. My third filming blog will be similar to this blog. My next blog will most likely be a editing blog. My third filming blog will come later on in the process. I will be posting a new blog every Monday and Thursday. Each blog will also contain a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment