Thursday, February 27, 2020

Editing Blog 1

     Last class my partner and I stated editing our movie. We have to get as much done as possible since we have our peer review soon. The peer review is where our fellow classmates look at our work and give constructive comments. We need to have majority of the movie done so they have enough to review. The groups are randomly assigned by our teacher. I will be uploading a peer review blog as well. The peer review will be next Tuesday March the 5th. If I don’t have anything for my classmate to review I will get the zero in my grade book.  So it is very important for us to get our work done.
      Me and my partner filmed on my phone instead of the camera. Since we did though we have to email all of the videos to ourselves and download them. This took a while because at school there is not good service. Once we downloaded them we could then import our footage onto the editing software, Pinnacle Studios. We were able to get the first 3 scenes done. The rest will be done on our next class on Friday. Then the rest will be done over the weekend.  I am going to try very hard to get everything done tomorrow in class since I don’t want to spend my weekend editing.  Once we do the peer review I will do a reshoots. I will also do re edits.

example screen of Pinnacle Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment