Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Filming blog 1

      Now that we are done with all of the planning and researching we are now onto filming. We have twelve  more blogs until we are fished  with our movie. These blogs include our filming, editing, re shoots and re edits. We will also be doing a peer review. We also have three more blogs that are open for us to do whatever we want.  This is our first filming blog. Last Thursday the 13th of February we checked out a camera from our teacher so we can film over the weekend. We wanted to get our filming done as so it could just get it out of the way. We were planning on filming on Sunday but it didn't work out. So we filmed on Monday the 17th since we had the day off of school.
       We were filming at my house since that is where the robbery takes place. Kol, my partner, arrived at my house around eleven in the morning. We ended up finishing and getting all of the footage we needed on Monday. It took us about two hours. We will still have to do re shoots, but we won't do that until after we start editing. That way we can see what footage we have and what we have to re shoot. For majority of the film I filmed. Kol was the actor. I only acted in a few scenes. I used the video camera and filmed all of the scenes I was not in.




No comments:

Post a Comment