Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory


Hi my name is Julia M and  I am 14 years old. I am a freshmen at Fort Lauderdale High School. I live in Fort Lauderdale Florida. I live with my sister, my parents, my dog, Tupelo, and 2 cats. I like to think of myself as a little shy at first but once you get to know me I am very outgoing. I try to have a very positive outlook on life.
I am on my high school swim team and I enjoy staying active. On the weekends I like go to the beach or going swimming in my pool. Basically anything in the water. I do theater as well. Currently I am in the production of Addams Family.  I do most of my theater over the summer for a theater camp. I have been going for 6 years and it's one of my favorite times in the year. I get to see my best friends and do shows together. Also in the summer I go to an overnight camp in Cape Cod. I have gone for 2 years. You get to meet new people and do really fun things like paddle boarding or doing color wars.
My favorite subject in school is English. I really enjoy writing and I might want to be a journalist once I'm older. I have always found writing and reading fairly easy maybe why I enjoy both so much. My favorite books would have to be the Harry Potter series. I just love all the characters and the story. I love traveling. I love visiting new places. One day I hope to spend a year abroad or travel the world. I feel like traveling is the most important thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment